Shopping guide: For a broke college student
Let's all face it, even if you aren't a college student we have all had the struggle of being short of money. Now don't get me wrong, I do love investing in staple pieces, but when it comes to trends that could fade after one season I say: GO CHEAP. There is no sense in spending big bucks on a piece that is hot for only one season. Especially during college when you are looking for cute going out outfits, the quality doesn't really matter as much if it is a trendy piece. The most important truth of it all: it will probably get ruined anyway.
I am going to give you guys my favorite places to shop to attain those on-trend pieces for a great price. Be aware: the quality isn't the best, the quality is what you are paying for.
Hope you guys enjoy!
Cheap places to shop at:
A key rule with these websites: NEVER buy anything off of them for full price, almost every week they will have a sale that will be 50% off the website or some sort of giant deal. Just keeping checking and wait until you see a full website deal. (They usually offer student discounts as well if you use your college email).
- Missguided: 40% off everything (code: bequick) / $5 standard shipping
- Nasty Gal: 50% off everything (no code necessary) / 55% off everything for students
- Pretty Little Thing: 35% off everything (code: DOLL35)
- Shein:students register & receive 15% off
- Lulu's: students get 20% off
- Tobi: 50% off new arrivals & free shipping over $50
- Boohoo: up to 80% off everything
- Forever 21: 10% off when you spend $50 (code: SAVE10) 15% off $75 or more (code: SAVE 15) 20% off $100 or more (code: SAVE20)
- Revolve (sale section)
A few ideas for every day cute/going out outfits:
A few ideas for activewear/going to class outfits:
A few fun, trendy accessories: